Is it safe to take creatine with Lamivudine + Zidovudine and efavirenz?

Hello Mr. Vergel,

Im marc from Beirut 29 years old just diagnosed with HIV from 3 month ago and had to start the treatment directly, I am now on Duovir (Lamivudine + Zidovudine) and Effavir (efavirenz).

Honestly I used not to skip the gym used to go 5 days a week sometimes 6 even when I was diagnosed my health was so good thanks God and my body was still in shape, well build and well muscled even with low CD4.

But after knowing my status I passed with some depressive moment and lost a bit of my muscled shape as I felt so culpable of catching the virus as I was always trying my best to practice safe sex applying safety standard, also I had to deal with the side effects of the therapy in the first two month until I got used on it, this is why I stopped the gym.

Now I feel I am ready to go back to the gym and honestly when I saw your great body ;) the courage returned to me and I feel that I must go back to the gym to maintain my health, I should not postpone anymore.

I used to take Protein Gainer and sometimes Whey Protein with Creatine Monohydrate and Multi Vitamins from optimum (Opti-Men) and Universal Animal Omega.

I would like to know from you please if it is safe to take these supplements again with my HIV treatment. Especially the Creatine, is it safe if I take it as a cycle from time to time? Or you think it is not safe to take it with Duovir (Lamivudine + Zidovudine) and Effavir (efavirenz)?

And one more question please, do you think we can find your books in Lebanon-Beirut, do you think I can find them in the Virgin Mega Store?

Thanks so much Mr. Vergel

I am glad you are regaining control of your health after adjusting from the shock of your HIV diagnosis. As you know, we can live long and healthy lives, and many of us become even more motivated to exercise, eat well and take care of ourselves after this unfortunate wake up call.

Creatine is pretty safe as long as your blood levels of creatinine and your creatinine clearance are OK. Creatine may load up the kidneys, so it is imperative that your kidneys are in good working order. The same thing applies to higher protein intake.

I am not sure if you can download the book here. Let me know if it works: Instant download of Built to Survive

The Testosterone one can be downloaded here:

Download Testosterone: A Man's Guide

Nelson

is taking creatine monohydrate with hep c safe
Kaltetra Epivir interaction with Tanalbit, Floramycens, Chelex ?