Mar 8, 2011
It would be kind if you let me know why headache starts at the end of a training in gym. Is it something i am missing like glucose, calcium or what ever it is. I am having proper diet with whey protein and multivitamin. PLease help me with this prob!
Response from Mr. Vergel
You need to make sure that your blood pressure is not too high after you exercise. Do you have any way to measure it with a portable meter? Low blood sugar and dehydration could also be implicated. Talk to your doctor about this to ensure that there are no any vascular issues involved. And, please be careful and probably stop exercising until you find the answer.
long-term studies of those starting treatment "late"
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.