Headache

HI! nelson.

It would be kind if you let me know why headache starts at the end of a training in gym. Is it something i am missing like glucose, calcium or what ever it is. I am having proper diet with whey protein and multivitamin. PLease help me with this prob!

Regard's

Fay

Fay

You need to make sure that your blood pressure is not too high after you exercise. Do you have any way to measure it with a portable meter? Low blood sugar and dehydration could also be implicated. Talk to your doctor about this to ensure that there are no any vascular issues involved. And, please be careful and probably stop exercising until you find the answer.

Nelson

Aimidex
long-term studies of those starting treatment "late"