Weight Loss

I would like your thoughts. I have a trainer I meet with twice a week for weight training(one hour oer session). I go to the gym at least three times a week for cardio. I do 40 minutes on the elyptical, 100 crunches @ 40lbs, 50 each ob abductors and adductors @ 50lbs, then finish with 10 minutes on the stair master. I follow a low carb lifestyle and watch my fats a nd callories. I have been pos since Oct of 2007. I am on Kaletra and Epzicom. I have been on these for a couple of years. I can not take Atripla, I puke all the time. 9 years ago I weighed 350 and I now weigh 225. I have been as low as 180 in the past nine years. I am trying to get back to 190-200. I am not having any good success and I am tired all the time. I work full time. Do you have any suggestions. If I need to give you any more specific information I will. My trainers are not HIV knowledgable.

Hank

Hank

Can you please cut and paste your question to a new question plus the answers to:

1- What is your total and free testosterone? 2- What is your height? 3- Have you got your thyroid checked? If so, is it OK? 4- Why have you not added resistance training to your exercise routine? 5- Do you drink alcohol? 6- Did you gain all that weight after starting Kaletra? 7- What is your waist size? 8- Are your triglycerides and blood sugar within normal range? 9- Are you taking any other medications (blood pressure, antidepressants, etc) along with your HIV meds?

Nelson

not a question... but a comment
Workout Regime