TNX-355

Nelson....I wanted to check back in...Is there any current information on this IV trial drug...Like possibly a date for compassionate use? My Dr. is loosing faith on this topic.

East Texas

I am having a meeting with the company next weekend to discuss compassionate use along with ViiV's GSK572 new integrase inhibitor. Please email me in two weeks for details.

My dream is to set up the first-of-its kind expanded access program of two or more investigational agents at the same time, and one that is accessed by people like you in small towns by having your doctor call a 800 number. It will take us a year to get to that point after we pilot the concept in two cities.

In your genotype test results, does any medication show up as active or partially active? Have you had a tropism test done? That information is key in deciding if you are indeed a candidate.

Nelson

Diet and loosing muscle mass
not a question... but a comment