I have a fear of dieing. What are my chances of being HIV+

Hi I am 16 years old about to turn 17 next month. I believe I am at very high risk of hiv. About 3 months ago, in November I had unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex with a 23 year old, Guatemalian single father from Mexico (lived there for 7 years) that I hardly knew. We started a relationship after the insidence. He didn't have a condom at the moment I was more worried of getting pregnant than AIDS. The virus hasn't really came to my mind at the moment. Now I regret every minute of just meeting him or knowing who he is. Seeing him makes me sick.

Recently, I been having all the symptoms of hiv for the past 2 weeks. But the first symptom was a hard enlarged lymph node in the groin which appeared a month after the incidence. Later on I started feeling more papable, shotty lymph nodes all in my abdominal area and groin. They been persisting for over 3 months. I was convinced I had a lymphoma so I went to the doctor and ran a CBC and results were normal. Now Im very sure Im HIV POSITIVE because all of a sudden Im getting...

-vaginal yeast infection -white coating on my tongue (trush) -extreme fatigue -sinus infection -head aches -memory loss/confusion -dizzy

These are all the symptoms of HIV and I believe I have it but am very very terrified because Im so young and I know I am so stupid for letting this happen. I was not thinking at the time. I feel ashamed of myself and now all my life goals have went down the drain.

You need to stop making yourself crazy and go get tested for HIV. There is no point in worrying so much and thinking about the worst case scenario when there is a test that can put your mind at ease. You are assuming something that may or may not be true. Your symptoms could be due to other things, including anxiety. Why did the doctor not test you for HIV and sexually transmitted diseases? If you feel uncomfortable with having your doctor test you for HIV, try to go to a public clinic that may do unanimously.

Self defeating worrying without action can be destructive.

Nelson

HIV Anxious
Memory Loss Issues