HIV Anxious

Hello Doctor Nelson

I am a 27 years old male and I am writing to you as I am on the verge of going crazy with worry and anxiety.

I recently visited Malaysia and had a couple of encounters with sex workers. I am happy to say that somehow I managed to use my 'head' and there was no sex whatsoever but only kissing and me masturbating them (fingering). I would like to know the risk (real and theoretical) to these actions and should I get tested for HIV. I live in an Arab country and the rule here is very simple, if found HIV positive, straight deportation.

I am single and have a loving family (mom, dad and siblings) here and a great job. I am really really worried about what would I do in case something goes wrong. Highly appreciate it if you would give me advice on how I should go forward from here.

Thank you so much.

I would not worry. You did not engage in any unsafe sex acts

Access to surrogate mother by hiv+ man and hiv- woman(who cannot carry a baby)
I have a fear of dieing. What are my chances of being HIV+