Benefit of Exercise on HIV treatment

I exercise six days a week with a very light workout on the 7th day. I was fit before I started to feel sick and stopped exercising but now undetectable I have hit the gym again and I feel real good and getting back to what I was before I was invaded b HIV. Does Exercise have any effect on reducing VL or increasing t-cell count? I was concerned about whether my perspiration carried hiv and asked my doctor and he advised me that he knows of no transmission of hiv via perspiration. Any thoughts on this?

You cannot transmit HIV by having a person exposed to your sweat.

No studies have been shown to decrease HIV viral load with the use of exercise. There are some studies that have shown transient increases in CD4 cells after exercise, possibly to "flushing" of CD4 cells out of lymphatic tissue due to faster blood blow.

You may want to read this article on exercise:

Exercise, the best therapy

nelson

Incrédulo !!!
Steroid and HIV meds drug interaction