Reaction to drug
Feb 12, 2011
I started Atripla two weeks back and developed a rash all over.Th edr has since stopped it until the rash clears and to start with Truvada and Aluvia.It took alomst six days to clear.Is it safe to take latter prescibed meds. Anon.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, it s safe to take your new combination. It is as effective as Atripla.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share Drinks With A Person Who Has It?
- Muscular Neuropathy
- Is Esophageal Candidiasis Contagious?
- Can Magnesium Help Heal Peripheral Neuropathy?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.