Reaction to drug
Feb 12, 2011
I started Atripla two weeks back and developed a rash all over.Th edr has since stopped it until the rash clears and to start with Truvada and Aluvia.It took alomst six days to clear.Is it safe to take latter prescibed meds. Anon.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, it s safe to take your new combination. It is as effective as Atripla.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
- Does Valtrex Interfere With Hiv Tests?
- Gonorrhea And Increased Hiv Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.