Im sure this is hiv

3 months ago i had unprotected vaginal and anal sex with a female, and about a month ago I noticed a dark colored circle where my right side groin lymph node is with a small rash next to about the size of a pencil earaser, also a little rash on my arm and the side of my leg, then i devloped a dry cough and nausea for about three days, about two weeks later there was a dark red lesion in my mouth on the inside of my cheek with small white spots next to it, the white spots are still there now and i think its thrush, this past week ive lost weight and my leg muscles are very week and i feel tired all the time, also this past week ive had abdominal pain with some headache and little spots of rash and red pin spots inmy mouth still show up, This is hiv right? If It was contracted 3 months ago can it be aids already?

1. "This is HIV right?" Wrong! I very strongly doubt your symptoms are HIV related. It is true that unprotected vaginal and anal sex put you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently testing, now that the three-month window period is up, is warranted. The statistical odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this lapse in judgment.

2. "If this was contracted 3 months ago can it be AIDS already?" Nope!

Write back with your test results and I'll post them for our forum readers. And I certainly hope this anxiety-provoking incident has made you realize that unprotected sex is not worth the potential catastrophic consequence.

Drop in tcells
Fat Burning Supplements and Creatine