is baariz worth trying
Feb 4, 2011
I have seen internet adverts about a product developed in Nagoya University in Japan, called baariz. The developers claim that the product has no side effects and it eliminates the virus completely. What is your opinion on this? Do you know people that have used it? Could it be one of the scams? Thanks
Response from Mr. Vergel
I looked at the web site and it seems bogus to me. The studies shown are not peer reviewed. Don't spend any money on this supplement.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.