|is baariz worth trying
Feb 4, 2011
I have seen internet adverts about a product developed in Nagoya University in Japan, called baariz. The developers claim that the product has no side effects and it eliminates the virus completely. What is your opinion on this? Do you know people that have used it? Could it be one of the scams? Thanks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I looked at the web site and it seems bogus to me. The studies shown are not peer reviewed. Don't spend any money on this supplement.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What If Your Gonorrhea Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Does It Mean When Your Pap Smear Comes Back Hpv Positive?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Transmitting Herpes Orally
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.