Thank you

Mr. Vergel, thank you for your reply. I'm waiting for your book to arrive. Until then, so I understand correctly, after 6hrs the testosterone in Androgel is absorbed so I can shower without it affecting my T levels? Is there a "best" time to apply the gel after taking a shower in the morning, say 7am, 8am? I agree with you, and always wipe down the exercise machines after use, it's just common courtesy. Thank you again and I look forward to reading your book.

There is no better time than others in the morning.

Yes, you can shower 6 hours after you apply the gel without compromising absorption.

Let me know if you have any questions after you read "Testosterone: A Man's Guide"

I am glad to be of help.

Nelson

Anal Cancer
Me again, sorry. Question about Osteonecrosis