|Hiv positive and marathon
Jan 26, 2011
I've been hiv positive for 5 months, now taking medication I feel good under my condition it's possible to star a training program to run a marathon?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, there is no reason not to. If you have undetectable viral load and feel good enough to do it, go for it! HIV should not stop you!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Vagina A Sign Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.