Jan 26, 2011
Have you used Epogen for raising hematocrit levels. I have read of it's use for anti-aging purposes - oxygenating the body, better recovery from exercise, etc. Thanks, Charles
Response from Mr. Vergel
It is extremely expensive and only prescribed for anemia. It has also been linked to increased cardiovascular risks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Latest News On Hiv Cure Vaccine
- Can It Take 10 Years For Hiv And Aids To Show Up?
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- What Does Equivocal Mean On An Hiv Test?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.