Jan 26, 2011
Have you used Epogen for raising hematocrit levels. I have read of it's use for anti-aging purposes - oxygenating the body, better recovery from exercise, etc. Thanks, Charles
Response from Mr. Vergel
It is extremely expensive and only prescribed for anemia. It has also been linked to increased cardiovascular risks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Protected Anal Sex Safe?
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.