Jan 26, 2011
Have you used Epogen for raising hematocrit levels. I have read of it's use for anti-aging purposes - oxygenating the body, better recovery from exercise, etc. Thanks, Charles
Response from Mr. Vergel
It is extremely expensive and only prescribed for anemia. It has also been linked to increased cardiovascular risks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Metronidazole Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.