|RE: How timely do HIV meds need to be taken
Jan 26, 2011
I've been on Atripla for nearly three years now, and I also travel a good deal. My method is simply to take my pill right before I go to bed regardless of where I am in the world. My ID doc seems to think this method is okay. What do you think?
|Response from Mr. Vergel|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Is It Time To Take Hiv Meds?
- Itchy Balls After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.