|low cd4 count
Jan 21, 2011
iam positive and now my cd4 count is 219 and the doc advised me to start arv's. is it possible to boost my cd4 without starting medication. like use mariandina, herbs and eating a balanced diet. can these help me. i normally train for three days a week for 2hrs, is this okey
| Response from Mr. Vergel
No supplement has shown to increase CD4 cell counts. If I was you, I would get on HIV treatments before your CD4 cells go below 200
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.