need to lose weight

I am on Atripla and it is doing great undetectable and t cells are around 400 ....BUT I have gained over 40 lb and I need to loose some fat weight.Is there a good product out the that is safe and effective that will help me drop some weight ......One more thing my bowel movements are all loose and most have oil film flooting in top of the water........please help.......Thanks in advance...

Weight loss supplements are usually loaded with caffeine or diuretics, or both.

The best way to lose weight is to fill yourself with fiber rich, lower animal fat meals. And exercising speeds up the weight loss process.

What you describe with your stools may be related to poor digestion of fats. You may want to try over the counter digestive enzymes before each meal to see if it makes any difference. You can contact people at the New York Buyer's Club for more info on products. Their web site is NY Buyer's Club

Here are some nutritional suggestions I usually give people who want to lose fat:

Shop mostly in the outer part of the grocery store where the fresh produce, meats, and milk products/eggs are. Do not skip breakfast (keep an eye on sugar and refined flour products!) Try to eat several smaller meals or snacks instead of two to three large ones. Eat more almonds, walnuts, pecans and pistachios (good cholesterol lowering fats). Eat fruits and vegetables of all colors. Avoid sodas, sweet drinks and fruits juices (fruit sounds healthy but the juice part brings in too many sugars). Drink lots of water. Eat a high protein, complex carbohydrate- rich meal after work outs. Get a slow cooker so that you come back from work to a warm meal. Cook for the week and freeze in individual serving sized containers. Reduce saturated (animal) fats, fried foods and hydrogenated oils. Use good fats: olive oil, nuts, macadamia, avocados, flaxseed. Minimize sugars like fructose (sweets, sodas, and many processed foods are high in fructose corn syrup). Eat adequate amounts (0.7-1 gm/lb/day) of protein (fish, eggs, cottage cheese, lean meats, chicken, whey, yogurt, nuts, etc). Eat more high-fiber, nutrient and fluid-rich, low calorie, low glycemic carbs like: Oatmeal, multi-grain breads, vegetables, fruits, roots, greens, wild rice and beans.

Grocery shopping list:

o Almonds and other nuts o Beans and other legumes o Spinach and other green leafy vegetables o Low fat dairy, yogurt (Greek style) o Hummus o Whey protein (I like the Isopure brand since it does not give me gut problems and it is very light) o Oatmeal (not the little packets; those are loaded with sugars) o Eggs (free range or Omega 3 enriched if possible) o Lean meats o Whole grain breads and pasta o Peanut, almond, cashew butters o Olive oil and avocados o Raspberries and all berries. Whole fruits (remember, not juices) o Occasional glass of red wine per day (optional) o Flaxseed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds o Sweet potatoes and wild rice o Green tea

I hope this helps!

Nelson

Cure possible?
low cd4 count