starting atripla and excersice

Hello Nelson once again:I wrote to you back in 2003 and again on 11/3/10-active person; I'm alittle concern about the side effects of this med. I know that I have to start this therapy. I took off the month of NOV.,DEC., and part of JAN 2011.I put on maybe 10Lbs.My question, Should I start my excersice routine first before begining this regiment with Atripla.This will be the first time that I am taking meds since I became pos. back in 2003. I have my meds but I have not started taking them yet.My cd4 count is 454 and my viral load count is 1256 as of 12/15/2010. If I start my excersice routine first, will it help subside some of the side effects. Thank You once again. P.S. Once I start this therapy I will write to you once again to let you know how I am doing. Im going to start excersicing on 1/16/2011.

Yes, I would start exercising now for sure. No one has studied the effects of exercise (compared to not exercising) on HAART induced weight gain after starting treatment, but I would say my intuition tells me that those who exercise may fair better when it comes to visceral fat accumulation.

Don't forget to read : Exercise, the best therapy

Nelson

TRATAMIENTO VIH
Ciclo Deca PRoviron desde VENEZUELA