INQUIETUDES SOBRE EL TRATAMIENTO
Jan 18, 2011
Regards doctor, I'm from Bogota Colombia, my question is once begun treatment, if there are improvements in CD4 counts, CD8 and viral load, may suspend the processing time? Thank you for your valuable contributions to the international HIV community.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Processing time? que quieres decir?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- Is It A Uti Or Chlamydia?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.