Jan 18, 2011
Doctors good afternoon, thank you for this site, god bless you, my counts are so September 2010 to January 2011 CD4 900 648 , CD8 780 655, viral load 4732 15 856 , is all this good or bad? I start treatment?, please help, I have much fear. Again many thanks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I am not sure where you live, but in the United States our DHHS treatment guidelines recommend HIV treatment for those with CD4 cells at 500 or below. Yours are above that. But remember that, assuming that you have a way to get medications paid for, the decision of starting treatment is a personal one. Some people start treatment earlier based on their own judgement after discussions with their physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.