Change of habit!

Hello Nelson! (From Brazil) This week I made a test anti HIV1/2 to 89 days after unprotected intravaginal a relationship and got the result: No Reagent. I hope it is conclusive definitive?! Well, but I am writing to say this, after I had an experience related to possible exposure to HIV I decided to change habits, was leading a sedentary life fully, after I read some of her posts and a video, I decide to change my life! I started running, I bought a barbell, now I want to buy a mountain bike to make tracks. Would any recommendation of routines for those just starting to play sports? Type how many kilometers run, how long and how many pounds on the dumbbells? Sorry to be asking, I know you are here to dedicate his time to people who actually have HIV, but much sympathize with the way they work and their willingness and focus are impressive. Congratulations on your person and your work is in helping others, regardless of my future results will always try to follow your tips. Hug and be with God!

Thanks for your kind words and congrats in waking up to the need for you to change health habits.

For those who want to start getting in shape, I recommend getting a pedometer to measure the number of steps you make every day. I would do that for a month before starting anything. Some studies show that 3,000 steps a day lead to better aerobic health and fat loss. I particularly like this brand: Step Counter

After you have gotten an idea of where you are in your activity level every day with the pedometer, you need to decide how you will get to 3,000 steps a day. You can do this in many different ways: walking, using a treadmill at the gym, going up and down the stairs, etc

You can start also doing some resistance training following the videos provided in this great web site that I like : Great exercise web site

I would start with these two suggestions!

Let me know how it works

Nelson

fungal infections
Mi higado; TGO y TGP subiendo ¿Cólo lo ayudo?