Jan 15, 2011
i am not on meds and am very prone to fungal infections, lately have been getting ringworms on my face and thighs. problem is im absolutely addicted to sugar and sugary foods and this doesn't help. what can i do about the fungal infections.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Topical antifungal agents (such as powders, ointments or shampoos/soaps like ketoconazole) or judicious use of oral antifungals might be useful An assessment for your current HIV condition and for other conditions (such as diabetes) is recommended to identify what factors may be contributing to your frequent skin fungal infections to better target treatment recommendations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause Fungal Skin?
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.