Jan 12, 2011
i have a doctor that will not prescribe me a script because he says there is politics about my test level.I know in moderation i would gain more weight doing my workouts but i can not keep the weight on and the supplements are too exspensive for me . My insurance will pay but i can not find a doctor or clinic to give a script; i live in miami. Could you please help me,Sincerely test.....
| Response from Mr. Vergel
If you have low testosterone blood levels, you can get a prescription from a doctor who is trained in testosterone replacement therapy. I have a list of well trained doctors here (it is not updated):
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.