Jan 12, 2011
When Nandrolone was available legally how was it prescibed? Was it cycled or used as a maintenance dose?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
It is still available by prescription via compounding pharmacies. It is prescribed for the reversal of unintentional weight loss in HIV. Some patients use it at a low maintenance dose and others cycle it. More in Built to Survive:
Built to Survive- the book " target=_new>Built to Survive
and in this blog:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Night Sweats?
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Flaky Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.