Jan 12, 2011
When Nandrolone was available legally how was it prescibed? Was it cycled or used as a maintenance dose?
Response from Mr. Vergel
It is still available by prescription via compounding pharmacies. It is prescribed for the reversal of unintentional weight loss in HIV. Some patients use it at a low maintenance dose and others cycle it. More in Built to Survive:
Built to Survive- the book " target=_new>Built to Survive
and in this blog:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In Women?
- What Causes A Herpes Repeat Outbreak?
- What Can Be Mistaken For Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Topical Cream To Soothe Genital Herpes Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.