|androgel and type 2
Jan 12, 2011
Can androgel improve or worsen my type 2 diabetes
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Androgel contains testosterone at a 1 percent concentration. Testosterone supplementation in men with diabetes who have low testosterone improves the way insulin works (insulin sensitivity).
Men with diabetes also have a higher incidence of low testosterone blood levels.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Common Is Coated Tongue?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.