androgel and type 2
Jan 12, 2011
Can androgel improve or worsen my type 2 diabetes
Response from Mr. Vergel
Androgel contains testosterone at a 1 percent concentration. Testosterone supplementation in men with diabetes who have low testosterone improves the way insulin works (insulin sensitivity).
Men with diabetes also have a higher incidence of low testosterone blood levels.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.