androgel and type 2
Jan 12, 2011
Can androgel improve or worsen my type 2 diabetes
Response from Mr. Vergel
Androgel contains testosterone at a 1 percent concentration. Testosterone supplementation in men with diabetes who have low testosterone improves the way insulin works (insulin sensitivity).
Men with diabetes also have a higher incidence of low testosterone blood levels.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Lymph Node In Neck
- Can A Regular Blood Test Detect Hiv?
- How Long Does A Hepatitis C Vaccine Last?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Hiv Effects In Newborns
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv And Not Know It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.