Jan 6, 2011
Is the drug Egrifita now in drug stores. Can I discuss with my Doctor with the hope of getting a prescription filled? thanks, Walt
| Response from Mr. Vergel
It should be soon. But you do not have to wait. Actually, the company is encouraging doctors to call them at the number shown on Egrifta.com so that they can help them with insurance related issues and medical necessity letters. So have your doctor do so right now.
The company has not made its patient assistance program public yet. I hope it is a good one since many people on ADAP will not have coverage for the drug.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.