Egrifita

Is the drug Egrifita now in drug stores. Can I discuss with my Doctor with the hope of getting a prescription filled? thanks, Walt

It should be soon. But you do not have to wait. Actually, the company is encouraging doctors to call them at the number shown on Egrifta.com so that they can help them with insurance related issues and medical necessity letters. So have your doctor do so right now.

The company has not made its patient assistance program public yet. I hope it is a good one since many people on ADAP will not have coverage for the drug.

Nelson

very low cd4 count and exercise
Exhausted - Beyond Believe