very low cd4 count and exercise
Jan 3, 2011
My cd4 count is around 88 but I am feeling alright. Can I engage in any form of exercise like taking light weights or running on the treadmill?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, you can. I am assuming you are taking HIV medications and that your viral load is undetectable. Is that the case?
You may want to read information in these two links:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.