Newly Diagnosed

hey Dr. Nelson, Im 31 y.o. Native American male, in Kansas. I recently got ot of the hospital and was told that my CD4 count was 500+, (ok, cool) however when I came to see my Doctor for the first time I was told that my CD4 count was 179, an AIDS diagnosis, (we're double checking) so I drink alochol on the weekends. Should this stop until we find out what my actual CD4 count is or is it ok to drink? Should I also stop smoking (cigarettes)?

Drinking over two drinks a day and cigarette smoking are not good for the immune system, so if I was you I would definitely change those two habits. Ask your doctor for prescription help to quit smoking if you have to.

Nelson

my private part
Olive Leaf Extract