my private part

find out was positive in june this year after i've suffered from shingles, don't know what to eat to stay healthy. recently am developing sores in my private part it hurts a lot, sumtym they come as boils. went to the clinic and they gave me sum oinment. any idea what the cause?

It could be herpes. If it is, ask your doctor for a prescription for Acyclovir, Famvir, or Valtrex. Take it forever if you can as a prophylaxis with your HIV medications.

It could also be syphilis, but I am assuming that you got tested for sexually transmitted diseases and you do not have it. They would not had given you an ointment if it had been syphilis.

nelson

with food or not?
Newly Diagnosed