Nandrolone and Mood

Nelson;

Ive been on Nandrolone one and off for years due to wasting. One of the side effects - tremendous increase in quality of life and mood. When on Nandrolone i have no depression, anxiety, and i have great mental clarity and attitude(my test c does not do this for me).

Do you find that you and others get the same effect? What is it about Nandrolone that does this for my brain? Are there any realistic replacement options for mood now that supply is gone(please dont say SSRI's)? Is HCG or another compound an option?

Many thanks for your input.

Nandrolone is still available by prescription from compounding pharmacies. The most popular ones due to pricing and service are apsmeds.com and gotocompoundingshop.com. We have had to ensure that compounding pharmacies fill the void left by Watson Pharmaceuticals when they dropped nandrolone from the market. You can read more about what we had to do back during that critical time : Nandrolone is dropped by Watson

Nandrolone is an injectable androgen that increases lean body mass, energy, strength and appetite. It has been studied a lot for the treatment of HIV related unintentional weight loss, a condition that is not as common now that people have better HIV virus control. But studies show that 25% of us can lose weight and lean body mass unintentionally even with undetectable viral load.

Nandrolone is used legally in HIV but it is approved for the treatment of anemia. At a dose of 200 mg per week, its monthly cost is $40. A study compared it with Serostim, the only product approved for HIV wasting and which costs $6000 per month, and found it to have comparable increases in lean body mass. Serostim administration was associated with greater loss of whole body fat mass and higher frequency of drug-related adverse effects and treatment discontinuations than nandrolone and placebo and a greater increase in extracellular water than nandrolone. Nandrolone treatment was associated with greater improvements in perception of health than Serostim and sexual function than placebo. More of the study:

Nandrolone versus Serostim

HCG, human chorionic gonadotropin, is a hormone that mimics a hormone produced by the pituitary gland to make testicles produce testosterone. It has the same benefits of testosterone replacement with the added benefit of preserving testicular size and function. But no long term studies have been performed to determine if the testicles get desensitized after long term use. HCG can also be found by prescription via compounding pharmacies, and it is probably a good product to use in combination with nandrolone. You can find more details about HCG and other options in my latest book :

Testosterone: A Man's Guide

I hope this helps! Let me know what else you may need

Nelson

MENUS,BREAK-FAST , LUNCH OR SNACK
with food or not?