Growing Hormone?

I was reading in the "ask the expert" forum about a guy from Sao Paulo who parties once in a while that he was taking what he called a "growing hormone" that managed to get rid of his belly fat. Do you know what that hormone could be? I work out on a regular basis and am pretty muscular but I have a little fat below my belly button that I want to get rid of. Thanks for your help

He meant growth hormone. In the US, Serostim is the growth hormone approved to treat wasting syndrome. A new type of hormone, called growth hormone releasing hormone, will be launched for lipodystrophy in two weeks as the brand name Egrifta. You can find out more on egrifta.com and in this forum

Nelson

What to look forward to in 2011
Fiber and Lipodystrophy belly