|Liver problems and supplements
Dec 16, 2010
Hello! my recent blood test showed that i have slightly elevated liver enzymes. My doctor has instructed me to start exercising.My question is what supplements are safe to take (such as glutamine, creatine, etc) that wont make my liver any worse. I am currently on Atripla.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Glutamine, B vitamins, selenium, carnitine, are actually good for the liver. I would avoid iron or herbal supplements since many could affect liver function. Also, minimize alcohol intake, Tylenol use, and over the counter drugs that your doctor has not discussed with you first.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.