Dec 16, 2010
| Response from Mr. Vergel
The ones you mentioned have been used for years and have been studied n HIV without any problems in those taking HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Is Burning Urethra A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.