Which vitamin supplements should I choose?

Hey Nelson! Greetings from Sao Paulo. I'm a 36 y/o gay guy, HIV positive for 1,5 year (last exam I had CD4 603 and HIV load 20,925 copies/ml) I've been great, working out and swimming regularly, ripped abs, nice muscles (well I've been taking the Growing Hormone for 2 months and I'm loving it - I had a little belly fat and its has completely disapeared). I also take some supplements like whey protein, jack3d and a multivitamin. Being on circuit parties once in a while (and still taking some drugs not very often, and after some parties I noticed that I've always getting some flu or throat pain and I get about 2 weeks to recover). As I'll be travelling to the USA (the meca of vitamins, lol) in next feb. I would like to know if you could suggest which supplements (vitamins, antioxidants) should I buy to take them regularly and try to boost my immune system. I've already read the vitamin articles here but the options are so many that I've got a little bit lost. Thank you very much and congratulations for your work!

The folks at the New York Buyers Club put together a good combo of vitamins and antioxdants called the MacPack: NYBC's MAC Pack

If you are partying in circuit parties and feel sick afterwards, try to minimize your risks. Avoid meth and ketamine since those two drugs are definitely more immune suppressive than most used in parties. Take your vitamins, eat well , hydrate (drink lots of water), and don't stay up for a whole day depleting your system. You still have a HIV viral load. And bareback sex can definitely introduce new bugs into your immune system, so be careful. I do not moralize party going at all and believe in risk management.

I hope you have a good time in the United States!

Nelson

Chia seeds
Different Vitamins