what about using these steroids?

Good day Nelson.

In your book i notice that you used test and deca together to gain weight. What are your thoughts about using Methandrostenolone ( d ball) which medical use is for building muscle, or using anapolon ( Androl 50) which is given to cancer patients in order to gain wight and blood volume. I ama currently using test cryp every two weeks 1Mg. but have found that I am losing my muscle definition. I do cardio at least 30 minutes a day 5 days a week with some weights high reps with low weights for definition and its just not working for me. Also what blood test do I need and will an aggressive doctor prescribe these or do I have to look other places to acquire the meds. i am currently on not HIV meds due to my test levels are low. Can you please respond quickly due to fact that I have a forthcoming doctor appt in two weeks of this email so I may ask them>

Rob in San Antonio

Both are orals that really affect liver function, water retention, blood pressure, and increased red blood cells production. Yes, you gain size but at the expense of your health. If you cannot grow with nandrolone (Deca durabolin) , you can't grow with anything else. Nandrolone does not affect the liver, by the way.

As I mentioned in Built to Survive, monitoring liver enzymes, hematocrit, PSA,blood pressure, free testosterone, estradiol, and chemistries is very important for anyone using androgens.

Nelson

How Do You Look So Good!
Protease Supplements?