Dec 12, 2010
I am taking Truvada and Kaletra as a preventive measure for blood contamination, can I take the supplement tri-methyl X for training (T-Booster)while on this treatment?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
We have no data on that supplement, so I cannot help. It is your personal decision to take it without interaction data. But I would be concerned about the blood levels of the supplement getting boosted by the Norvir in Kaletra than the lowering of Kaletra by the supplement.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.