Tribulus to boost hormons for hiv +
Dec 9, 2010
Hey Nelson, keep up the great work you do for us hivers man.... l am on travada and viremune once daily... l also take trib-650 tribulus terrestris extract 2 tabs... also omega3 fish oil tabs and echinacea tabs....
please tell me if this is a good mix ??? l want to boost my hormons without taking humen grown hormone... l am 40 years old and been hiv positive for 3 years....
thank you nelson god bless man
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am not convinced about tribulus use to increase testosterone without a prescription. One study showed that it worked in primates, rabbits and rats :http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18068966 and another found that it did not work at all : http://www.ergo-log.com/tribnoeffect.html
If you have low testosterone , use a gel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Condom Protect You From Getting Hiv?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.