Tribulus to boost hormons for hiv +

Hey Nelson, keep up the great work you do for us hivers man.... l am on travada and viremune once daily... l also take trib-650 tribulus terrestris extract 2 tabs... also omega3 fish oil tabs and echinacea tabs....

please tell me if this is a good mix ??? l want to boost my hormons without taking humen grown hormone... l am 40 years old and been hiv positive for 3 years....

thank you nelson god bless man

I am not convinced about tribulus use to increase testosterone without a prescription. One study showed that it worked in primates, rabbits and rats : and another found that it did not work at all :

If you have low testosterone , use a gel.

Sperm washing clinic near Dallas area
estanozolol y vih