Sperm washing clinic near Dallas area

I am a positive male with undetectable viral load and healty for the past 4 years. Wife is negative. Seen couple of articles and learnt that the risk is very minimul of me passing hiv to my wife. Still want to make sure, that my wife does not get infected. We are trying to have a baby. Can you please let us know if there is a sperm washing clinic near Dallas area? Or what is the nearest place I can get it done? Also Can my wife take combivir while we have unprotected sex when she is ovulating? Is that suggested at all? I realy appreciate your help on this.

I do not know. I would google "fertility doctors dallas" and talk to several of them since they know which labs perform sperm washing

nelson

lypodystrophy
Tribulus to boost hormons for hiv +