Insulin Lipoatrophy

I am desperately trying to find a treatment for the lipoatrophy I am suffering to due insulin injections in my thighs. I rotate my injections sites, for 33 years, changed insulin types, however, still suffering from it. I workout, former fitness competitor, however, still working out with that same intensity. Do you think Necleomaxx can help me. I am very happy with my physique, however, this is like having a nice looking apple with a worm hole in it. Very depressing. What do you think? Any help you can give me will make me so, so happy. Thank you very much for your feedback! Georgia G., Los Angeles, CA

Nucleomaxx is not a viable option for diabetes patients since it is made of sugar cane and it also increases triglycerides dramatically.

Talk to your doctor to have you try pioglitazone with your insulin. Pioglitazone increases subcutaneous fat. If that does not work, you can access some PMMA or silicone microdropplet products used in HIV lipoatrophy.

Nelson

Desperate faiding away
lypodystrophy