Testopel doctor in Chicago
Dec 8, 2010
I have heard great things about the T pellets including your own experience. My doctor in Chicago- Dr Dan Berger is very resistant to them, and I can't understand why. Likes inj/gel-but I don't want to use either. Been on them both & want to try Testopel. Any recommendations for a doc in Chicago doing the pellets?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I don't know anyone off the top of my head, but you may want to call the company at 866.752.8350 to ask them
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On My Tongue Is This Herpes
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.