Re: Fear of using testosterone
Dec 8, 2010
I your response you said you would remove 4-6 quarts of blood every 2-3 months via a phlebotomy. A human being only has approximately 5 quarts of blood in him in total. I assume you misspoke?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Oops, yes. I meant units, not quarts. One unit of whole blood is around 350 to 450 cc; approximately 4 units of blood are usually needed to be withdrawn to decrease this man's hemoglobin from 20 mg/mL to 14 mg/mL.
At least now I know someone reads my emails! Thanks for the correction
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.