|Should I go to the doctor?
Dec 6, 2010
I was diagnosed about a year an a half ago and I've not been sick until now that I have had a dry cough and phlegm for a week. I don't want to be dramatic and rush to the Dr. as I'm taking cough medicine from over the counter. So, my question is should I go and get checked regardless or can I wait and see how I feel?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes. Do not wait.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- How To Get Rid Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.