Ubiquinol and atripla?

Hello, I am a 27yr old male revelry diagnosed with HIV. I have just started taking Atripla and take a Vitamin C 500mg as well as Multi Vitamin without Iron. Was wondering if you think taking 200mg of Ubiquinol is beneficial or if it has negative effects due to reverse transcript inhibitors where I read can increase Peripheral neuropathy. Thanks....anything else I should be adding. I wake up and have a banana oj and egg whites for breakfast, then 2 hours later a Greek yogurt for Probiotics then 2 hours later grilled chicken with rice, then 2 hours later another Greek yogurt and then for dinner salmon, rice, avocado, miso soup and steamed vegetables.. I am trying to be as healthy as can be please advise on the diet and ubiquinol/coQ-10. Thanks!

The chances for you to get neuropathy with Atripla are minimal to none, so I would not worry about this side effect that was more common with Zerit and Videx.

Coenzyme Q-10 at 200 mg per day does not have any interactions with HIV medications. It may help protect heart muscle from damage, but we need more data. It has also been shown in a small study to increase energy levels and quality of life scores in HIV.

Your diet looks great and healthy!

Nelson

Serostim- How to best use it
BTRIPLA