Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

show courtesy on my life
Nov 14, 2010

sir i am 28 yr old man, please dont discard me,no one is ready to reply my post ,please i have believe in you dont discard me, sir i had a sex on 29 th jun with a prostitue in pattaya , first she did oral sex without condom and afterwards vaginal sex with condom again then oral sex without condom, i tested 3months later i.e on 3rd october HIV sreening test which was NEGATIVE, and again 9th october i had HIV ELISA & p24 antigen test which was NEGATIVE, now the question is i have to still wait for 3months to have another test ? or is there any other test that can done now to confirm hiv infection, my family seeing girls for marriage, sir i dont want infect others sir please help me whether i am able to marriage or not..please show your kindness on me, waiting for your reply

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is very low, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very small risk for acquiring HIV.

Your negative HIV tests out to three months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No further HIV tests are warranted.

Yes, you can get married without worrying about possibly infecting your spouse.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Will you test negative if you are undetectable?
Next
Effects of exercise

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.