Gnkgo biloba and HIV medicaments..
Nov 2, 2010
Hello Doctor, i hope you are ok, i write you from medellin Colombia, i have a qestion for you: im HIV positive since 2007, i began to take Ginkgo Biloba left Extract to my mind, im taking Efavirenz and lamivudine/zidovunine...pls tell me if Ginkgo bilova is not good with hiv medicaments...thanks for you help Doctor and God bless you for all
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- How Soon After Hiv Infection Do People Get Swollen Glands?
- Does Hiv Create Warts On Your Hand?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- What Stage Of Hiv Does A Rash Occur?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.