Gnkgo biloba and HIV medicaments..
Nov 2, 2010
Hello Doctor, i hope you are ok, i write you from medellin Colombia, i have a qestion for you: im HIV positive since 2007, i began to take Ginkgo Biloba left Extract to my mind, im taking Efavirenz and lamivudine/zidovunine...pls tell me if Ginkgo bilova is not good with hiv medicaments...thanks for you help Doctor and God bless you for all
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Blood Drawn?
- Gave Oral And Got A Mouth Ulcer Two Days Later
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.