|Gnkgo biloba and HIV medicaments..
Nov 2, 2010
Hello Doctor, i hope you are ok, i write you from medellin Colombia, i have a qestion for you: im HIV positive since 2007, i began to take Ginkgo Biloba left Extract to my mind, im taking Efavirenz and lamivudine/zidovunine...pls tell me if Ginkgo bilova is not good with hiv medicaments...thanks for you help Doctor and God bless you for all
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.