Nov 2, 2010
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THAT ZINC CAN FLUSH FOREIGN SUBSTANCES FROM YOUR BODY, IS THIS TRUE AND WHAT ABOUT COMBINED WITH MEDICATIONS
Response from Mr. Vergel
No, it is not true.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Is There Any Problem With Taking Milk Thistle While On HIV Meds?
- Does Having Stds Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can I Get HIV From Making Out?
- Can You Catch HIV From Receiving Oral Sex?
- Can You Get AIDS From Condom Broke?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.