Nov 2, 2010
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THAT ZINC CAN FLUSH FOREIGN SUBSTANCES FROM YOUR BODY, IS THIS TRUE AND WHAT ABOUT COMBINED WITH MEDICATIONS
Response from Mr. Vergel
No, it is not true.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.