Nov 2, 2010
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THAT ZINC CAN FLUSH FOREIGN SUBSTANCES FROM YOUR BODY, IS THIS TRUE AND WHAT ABOUT COMBINED WITH MEDICATIONS
Response from Mr. Vergel
No, it is not true.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- Cold Hands And Feet Early Sign Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.