Testosterone: A Man's Guide

Amazon.com is out-of-stock...can you help me find another copy. I've been on Testosterone replacement for the last 10ys, and I'm getting weary of the un-answered questions. I've not been monitor'd by my Physician, "which after reading your wonderful column today-is going to change". It showed me the importance of knowing the level of Testosterone in my system. I also have just turned 50, and after 20+ yrs with HIV, I'm noticing muscle wasting, acne on my ass...(OMG-horrifying), and a "check me into shady pines", low labido..... I'd appreciate your info about where to locate a copy of your book. Thanks also for your get input today, answering the long asked question of Testosterone therapies.

You can order the book now via Paypal

https://www.paypal.com/cgi- bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick& hosted_button_id=UWKVAZUDTRSA4

Buy Testosterone: A Man's Guide via Paypal here

Let me know if you have any questions when you read it. I think you will find it very enlightening.

Nelson

butt wasting
I am HIV -, female. My husband is HIV +, male. we would like to have a baby. (PREGNANCY: HIV POSITIVE MALE AND HIV NEGATIVE FEMALE 2010)