Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

butt wasting
Oct 22, 2010

Nelson, I have seen Dr. Abrams in Los Angeles and have had a series of silikon 1000 injected into my buttocks. 150 cc in each session with a month till the next series. My butt looks great now and no pain sitting. I know others who have had this same treatment done by Dr Abrams years ago and they still have great looking butts with no migration of product. He uses a micro droplet technique just like for facial filling. Just wondering if you were aware of his work

Response from Mr. Vergel

Thank you. Yes, I am aware. If it is microdroplets, it means that he injected tiny amounts every time. 150 ml per session at one droplet at a time means possibly 1500 injections of 0.1 ml. Is that how many he gave you? If not , it is not microdroplet.

Silicon injected in large quantities could eventually be a problem to some, so be aware of the distinction when someone uses the term "microdroplet".

Nelson

Previous
Lipoatrophy without HIV
Next
Testosterone: A Man's Guide

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.