butt wasting

Nelson, I have seen Dr. Abrams in Los Angeles and have had a series of silikon 1000 injected into my buttocks. 150 cc in each session with a month till the next series. My butt looks great now and no pain sitting. I know others who have had this same treatment done by Dr Abrams years ago and they still have great looking butts with no migration of product. He uses a micro droplet technique just like for facial filling. Just wondering if you were aware of his work

Thank you. Yes, I am aware. If it is microdroplets, it means that he injected tiny amounts every time. 150 ml per session at one droplet at a time means possibly 1500 injections of 0.1 ml. Is that how many he gave you? If not , it is not microdroplet.

Silicon injected in large quantities could eventually be a problem to some, so be aware of the distinction when someone uses the term "microdroplet".

Nelson

Lipoatrophy without HIV
Testosterone: A Man's Guide